Thursday, February 11, 2010

being alone..being personnal....

now it must be a new world record..I arrived at office on time...even the liftman was amazed...
ok, apologies for not writing lastnight... but things have not been going my way... so, today i decided to take a break... to do something different... i saw the Qutub again... i have seen it once already... but this time it looked different.. it was..arrr..it was more personnal i guess... i was me and the qutub.. no one else to share the experience... no one to show off my knowladge to... me and iltutmish, haaa... iltutmish or altamash... it was something else... i dont know why it made me smile.. maybe it was the silence...yes, definately it was the silence...
i ve not ridden an auto-rickshaw since the exile(!)... i ve ridden in buses and used metro.. i can even recognize now some of the faces in the metro... there is cute little group of girls...who speak in some language i dont recognize... and there is one guy with his left hand in a sling...
ok, ok i mst stop now... meanwhile i ve regained some control aftr the madness of last two days.. maybe (just maybe) i wud scrap through...
but one thing surely amazes me... i m enjoying my self-exile... i never thought this wud happen... maybe its because its just the beginning... maybe i will go beserk in some days... till then i m enjoying being alone, having my life more personnal...

No comments: