Tuesday, February 9, 2010

and i thought i cud get away...i must have been daydreaming...

ha ha ha.. i dont know whether to laugh or to cry... maybe the best thing to do wud be to kick my adjacent chair...but that wud injure jhaji...and we are already shortstaffed...
my exile is in the third day today...and it already seems that all hell has broken loose...things that were not happening, and i even have not even dreamt of happening...are, well..... happenning...
i dont knw wat the future holds...i ve long ago given up on guessing the future and recently given up on making plans..and yet my self-exile is nothing but a plan... do u see the irony?...ha ha ha...all plans go wrong...and this one is going stray like..well..like a dog with its tail on fire..ok, thats not even funny but this is the best i m getting out of my system rite now..just three days and its looks over already..damn my luck...
anyways still trying to hold on to it...i know u r nt praying for me..so its me alone...will see some of u on 6th march...ciao...

1 comment:

आलोक साहिल said...

hahahaha
but, who is 'u'?
i don't think, me should bothered abt that...but.....still...hahaha...enjoy ur irony..as u know...only thing i can say...in either of the conditions...just enjoy...and its not an exceptional case...