Monday, February 8, 2010

30 days of solitude..

first of all, i must apologize to you GG marquez for borrowing ur title..but as my garndfather used to say, it you have to borrow then at least borrow big...so here goes...
now this one comes a day late...i ve just finished the second day of my self imposed, sanjana-suggested exile.. yes i am okay...but its not been a cakewalk either.. in these couple of days there had been many a times when i ve felt like sharing a joke or telling a tale to my friends.. there had been times i ve almost said..go to hell...and picked up my phone to dial...(i was saved by no balance in my cell)..but i survived... and i m not gonna give up...i m gonna endure my own 30 days of solitude...i shud not worry..i have my brain and my heart to talk to..i m in exellent company
yes i broke the rule once too...but then my exile must not cost anyone his future...
will be back... ciao.. and see u on 7th march....

1 comment:

आलोक साहिल said...

hahaha.........cool!
ceep it up...
again all the very best...
but one word of this story hurted someone..., one, coz...perhaps none other would have seen this...
well...