Saturday, January 2, 2010

pawas neer and the curse of the resolutions....I

ab pachtaye ka hot...

whats the the biggest bind one can feel? .....trust me, its the little pinky promise.....so now i m hitchhiking into foreign memory lanes....just to uphold the pinky promise to my friend (she is going gaga every time i am calling her that).... i made some resolutions...god help me, here it goes...

i, pawas n. kumar, duly and solemly swear, that i, too my best of abilities and desire, would try to adhere and follow these resolutions...and would not hesistate and deny them even if its a question of chandan's life and death...(ok just kidding).....so please bear me....lets pray- god bless america and hope- america blesses us....

my resolutions are that...

1. i would try to be more careful and tidy this year.....which means chores like...combing my hair, taking a bath, having a meal are to be done more regularily....(tough one)

2. i would try to stay away from useless ppl...yeah, u guessed rite i m talking abt u....(ha ha ha).....(easy one)

3. i should think more protectingly and professionly abt my career...(tell me hw its done)

4. i should stay away from my own alter ago....yes, there is one...there are times when i lose my temper, i say things i regret...i guess...(it involves three things, first i will have to find that alter ago, then i would have to confront him and then do the needful...)

Next _ pawas neer and the curse of the resolutions-II

1 comment:

चन्दन कुमार said...

how many times u will take resolutions.......i think previous year u also too a resolution........all of us know about that consquent...........so.......keep it ........up...coming mean 2011 is also waiting dear......to do so.....