Friday, January 1, 2010

2010.....it izz then...
nw there has been a lot of hullabullo and discusscion (if only in a particular newspaper)...about wat to call the new year ...is it twenty ten or two thousand ten?....but then i say...what goes my father....?

but most certainly, its a new year which means that i'll have to be more careful when signing checks....but other than that, does it matter?....i dont think so....yes there will be some of us who would humbly remind me thats it's the time for new thoughts and resolutions...bt frankly, my dear i dont give a damn....all of us have commmisioned and ommissioned our own set of new year resolutions some or the other year....and unsurprisingly my batting average is very much like courtney walsh's on this issue......

but then 'ek hi gumah baar-baar karta hun...' so when a very long lost (i ve tried very hard to loose him, but he has been coming back for long) friend of mine bored me with incredible (and mostly hazardous) resolutions for 2010... i took the bait.... (i guess the chilly weather n the vodka also conspired against me).... and now on the very first day of the new year....i m starin at the list of 'to-dos' for the year..not unlike a hindi filmi chaste heroine who had lost her senses and her faked virginity overnite....

'par hum to dubenge sanam tumko bhi le dubenge...' so if u are making the cardinal mistake of still readin' this...congrats and miseries as u r nw a party of this.....so u'll have to witness and bear with me those resolutions of mine...u, my dear sir will have to be the watchful eye and oversee how i fulfill those silly mistakes of my life...u, my friend will have to, be my santa....note it down..or maybe better, make it ur resolution....and watch out this space....as i leash out at u with my 'new year doieeees' ....adios..............

next.....
pawas neer and the curse of the resolutions... (coming soon)

2 comments:

चन्दन कुमार said...

utterly incredible...i have lost the word to say....can only say ur resolusions are great.....

चन्दन कुमार said...

one thing more..........Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts